Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
|Duration of the Course||2 years|
|Details of the Affiliating Body||Kurukshetra University|
|Annual Intake||100 (2 units of 50 each)|
Admission policy and process of B.Ed.
A candidate who possesses the following qualifications with 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks in case of S.C. Candidates and 45% marks in case of Totally Blind candidates) shall be eligible to join the course:-
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Shashtri Examination (New Scheme) of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Any other examination of other Universities recognized by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra as equivalent to above mentioned examinations of this University
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded to 50%.
- Compartment candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. Regular Course in any case.
- These guidelines may change as per the instructions given by NCTE, Kurukshetra University & Haryana Government from time to time.
The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in senior secondary examination.